Saturday, March 13, 2010

Back to this

So once again, I suck at keeping a blog.
Life gets busy.
I'm back from France, though, and I'm a second semester senior in college now, ZOMGZ.
Maybe I'll try to keep this blog up a little again. Even if it ends up looking more like Tumblr with random pictures and whatnot.

Like this:


(found at Finely Quoted)

I'm definitely not sure how I feel about all that. I don't want to have kids. I don't want to have a boring desk job and work my life away into boredom and obscurity. I don't even want to graduate from college yet; I love my friends here.
So... I'm screwed.

***

Recently, I've found a new guilty pleasure: Lady Gaga.
I don't like the song "Just Dance" but her other songs I've heard, I kinda like. And I like her crazy fashion. Basically, she's just kinda AWESOME and EPIC.
For example, her most recent music video, "Telephone":



I like all of it, but here is one of my favorite parts of it:



(found at Fuck Yeah Lady Gaga)

Also, someone edited a still from it and made it look really cool:



(found at Fuck Yeah Lady Gaga)

What do you think of the video?

***

I never tire of PostSecret. If you don't know what PostSecret is, do yourself a favor: check out the site right away and/or buy some of the books.

Here's a secret from last Sunday (March 7, 2010) that I really liked, even though I don't know what the person who wrote it intended it to mean (for him or her, in his or her context):



***

On a slightly lighter note, this goes out to my friends and anyone who's ever struggled with an ED or just weight in general:



(from Daily Shite)

Granted, I'm not a fan of hot pink, but it would be soft and fuzzy and fun, like stepping on a Muppet. Gently (because you wouldn't want to hurt a Muppet, and if you do, you're evil).

***

So a show I got addicted to a bit less than a year ago (and marathoned my way through all of it so far in France via the Internet, yay), Psych, had its season 4 finale on Wednesday. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see it until Friday because I was on a bus back from New York during its time slot.
But it was an amazing season finale. And at the end, they played this beautiful song. It's called "I Go To The Barn Because I Like The" by Band of Horses.
There doesn't seem to be a music video for it, but here's the song by itself (just lyrics as the video):



So I might have to check out Band of Horses more.
And if you don't already watch Psych, you should.
I can't wait for season 5 to start up in the summer.

***

I would also like to say that overall I'm much happier than I've been in a long while. :]
Life lesson: Try to live life to the fullest, but don't beat yourself up if you don't (if you miss something because you sleep in). But try not to sleep in too much and go do things that you want to when possible. Cherish your friends and the good times.

I guess that's it for now.
Until next time...

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?