Friday, December 19, 2008

I feel sorry for my blog. I should actually use it. And I have a few ideas on how I will use it. Let me implement them.

This includes my idea for a new segment on here called "Stupid Stuff White People Invent and/or Like" (or "Stuff Stupid White People Like") which can be shortened to either "Stupid Stuff White People Like" or "SSWPL" (pronounced like "swipl" or "s-whip-el").
Anyway, I'm sure something like this already exists on the Internet, but I don't really care so screw you.

P.S. I'm white so I don't feel like I'm being racist against white people here. And if you feel that way, you probably need to either get a sense of humor (not necessarily a good one, but at least get one) or you need to take the stick out of your ass. And if you really don't like it, I don't care - start your own blog.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?